Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A New Lift

At the end of the day on Sunday the 22nd, we tried out the High Point lift for the first time! I went down Easy Feelin' and Scooter. Those sound like nice, kid-friendly slopes, don't they? Er, not.



So this is what happens when the lifts are about to close! The cone shows the lift operator that there is no one else behind the cone and that it is OK to stop the lift without stranding anyone.



After we took a wrong turn at the end of Scooter, we ended up going down the Loverly run. It was narrow and ended in a steep area full of moguls. The afternoon was cloudy so it was difficult to see where the moguls were. I still tended to ski across steep areas instead of down them, but that doesn't work too well on moguls! This was me after I got down. I was so glad to get off the mogul field!

No comments:

Post a Comment