Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Billy

A while back, Billy came to vist me here. I was asked to take him around with me and show him the sights as part of a school project for someone we know. Up until recently I was holding off on posting pictures of his trip because he has now gone on to visit Meghann. Now that she has seen him first hand, I felt it would be a good time to share his adventure with everyone.

First, Billy met up with me in my CHU.

Photobucket

After chatting a bit, he asked about some of the gear I had brought over with we so I gladly showed him.

Photobucket

After that, we went outside to just relax and enjoy the area around the CHU.

Photobucket

Finally, he wanted to see something more interesting than rocks (or my CHU) so we went out and looked at some of the vehicles.


All in all, it was a fun trip I think. As I said after visiting me, Billy went to stay with Meghann so look out for pictures from that adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment