Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Years to all, I hope that you have a wonderful and safe time. Here we rang in the new year with some Coors...

Photobucket

Now many of you know that I am not a huge fan of Coors, but I will report that Coors NA tastes a lot like Coors Light. Now this of course translates to me not being a huge fan, but at least they seem to be fairly consistent. ( Those of you who can, please enjoy a nice scotch for me)

Fortunately, I have mostly settled into a routine that includes working out. I plan to try and increase both my cardiovascular and muscle fitness. Only having one year till I turn 30, I am starting to notice a little extra weight around the middle and a lot less speed when I run. I hope to change that while I am here and be in great shape to ski when I get back if there is still snow. This is especially important because of the quantity and types of food we tend to eat over here, it would be very easy to come back home and weigh 10-15 pounds more than I do now.

1 comment: