Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

So I haven't posted in several days, but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Life has gotten busier recently, I am assuming more duties in the ground station. The two biggest changes that have occured are one, I moved to a new CHU. That move left me without internet for a few days. Originally I thought the problem was with the wiring,m but in the end it was my computer. Oh well, I was able to fix things. The new CHU is smaller, but nicer inside. Now all I need to do is find a desk. The PX has a desk for $350, but I don't think that cherry veneer is appropriate for a small room (more details on the room in a later post).

The second big change is that I am no longer the newest member of the team in Iraq. One of the guys I went through training with arrived about 24 hours ago. Today was spent helping him through the in process for the most part.

Future installments will describe my new room in more detail and describe the multitude of vehicles I have seen since my arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment